- Hotel Online: Is GDPR Legislation Coming to U.S. Hotels?
- Hotel Online: New 'accessibility' regulations for electric vehicle charging stations
- Are Your Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Accessible to Disabled Guests/Customers?
- Hotel Online: What Do Top Hotel Executives See on the Horizon for 2018?
- Law360: Will Your Business Be Ready For The New Calif. Prop 65?
- California Adopts the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018
- Double Deja Vu: AB 219 is Reinstated!
- Look Before You Leap: Practical Considerations Regarding Class Action Waivers in Arbitration Agreements
- Banking & Financial Services Policy Report: Volume 34 Number 4, "Commercial Loan Workouts: 10 Points to Consider in Developing a Workout Strategy"
- PTAB Will Not Consider An Expert Report Prepared for Litigation And Created After the Filing of the Petition
- JMBM Partner Benjamin Reznik Honored For Fight Against Genocide
- Super Lawyers Recognizes JMBM Attorneys as 2018 Southern California Rising Stars
- JMBM Represents KARCO Engineering LLC in the Sale of Majority Stock to Applus+
- Hospitality Lawyer Jeffrey T. Myers Joins JMBM's Global Hospitality Group® as Partner
- JMBM Partner M. Anthony Brown Offers Expert Advice on Appellate Oral Arguments at ABA's 2018 Litigation Section Conference
- Law360: Calif. Privacy Law To Spark GDPR-Like Compliance Efforts
- Daily Journal: Passion to Paint
- The American Lawyer: Hours, Not Days for Corporate Crises Create Work for 'Tabletop' Big Law Teams
- Gov Australia Live: THERAGUN Owns Trademark for 'THERAGUN
- BisNow, LA Deal Sheet: Jeffrey Myers makes move to JMBM