- Bloomberg Tax: Are You Eligible for Tax-Free Capital Gains?
- New rules limit use of independent contractors, creating significant liabilities and penalties for California employers
- Hotel Management: Why are so many hoteliers talking about cannabis hotels?
- Risks and challenges in the mining and energy sectors
- What Is Privacy: How to Keep Your Home Address Private
- Complying with the California Consumer Privacy Act in 5 (more or less) Not So Easy Steps: Part 5 – Consumer Rights
- Are You Eligible for Tax-Free Capital Gains? How Business Founders and Investors Can Exclude Up to 100% of Their Capital Gains from Federal Income Taxes under the Qualified Small Business Stock Exclusion
- JMBM's Land Use & Zoning Law Practice Ranked in 2020 Edition of U.S. News – Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms."
- Maxell v. Apple: Court Denies Motion To Dismiss Claim for Induced Infringement
- Hotel Lawyer: California limits use of independent contractors, creating significant liabilities and penalties for California hotel and restaurant employers
- ADA Website Compliance: It's back to the trial court for Domino's Pizza
- Trust & Estate Litigation Attorney Vatche Zetjian Joins JMBM in Los Angeles
- JMBM Ranked in 2020 Edition of U.S. News - Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms."
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP Expands Corporate Practice with Two New Partners: Marianne Martin and Jeffrey Groendal
- JMBM Patent Litigation Attorney Stan Gibson's Medtronic Verdict Ranked in National Law Journal Hall of Fame
- JMBM Attorney Jeffrey D. Goldman Named as One of the Top 50 Litigators and Trial Lawyers by Los Angeles Business Journal
- Australian Government News: Cool Hand Vineyards Owns Trademark for 'THE HILT,
- Law360: 4 Issues With Converting Warehouses To Cannabis Farms
- Australian Government News: Cool Hand Vineyards Owns Trademark for 'THE PARING
- Class Action Prospector: Relief From Gen. Order 56 in Salsiccia Suit Nixed
- Ventura County Star: Board rejects oil well expansion near Oxnard