- HSyndicate: Important News for Hospitality Executives: How the new Tax Act could affect your estate plan
- Hospitality Net: Important News for Hospitality Executives: How the new Tax Act could affect your estate plan
- Hotel Online: Important News for Hospitality Executives: How the new Tax Act could affect your estate plan
- FinTech Weekly: Cryptocurrencies Does the Next Big Thing have Staying Power?
- How the New Tax Act Could Affect Your Estate Plan
- The hotel industry salutes Larry Shupnick!
- Double Deja Vu: AB 219 is Reinstated!
- Look Before You Leap: Practical Considerations Regarding Class Action Waivers in Arbitration Agreements
- Banking & Financial Services Policy Report: Volume 34 Number 4, "Commercial Loan Workouts: 10 Points to Consider in Developing a Workout Strategy"
- PTAB Will Not Consider An Expert Report Prepared for Litigation And Created After the Filing of the Petition
- Three JMBM Pros Reach the Pinnacle (of Kilimanjaro)
- Assistant United States Attorney Michael Anthony Brown Joins White-Collar Crime Group at Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- JMBM Represents Hana Financial, Inc. in Agreement to Sell Hana Small Business Lending Inc. to Patriot National Bancorp, Inc.
- JMBM Attorney Michael A. Gold Recognized as one of California's Top 20 Cyber / Artificial Intelligence Lawyers in California
- JMBM Attorneys Recognized as Southern California Super Lawyers in 2018
- The Information: How MoviePass Hopes to Survive
- Law360: 4 Things Real Estate Lawyers Need To Know About Bitcoin
- Of Counsel: Tax New Law Generates an Onslaught of Work for Lawyers
- Ventura County Star: Law tightened after ruling goes against county in wedding suit
- GlobeNewswire: Patriot National Bancorp, Inc. to Acquire SBA Business Lending Unit of Hana Financial, Inc