- Is This the Time to Sell Your Company (and How)?
- Labor & Employment New Year Round-Up: What to Expect in 2020
- Bloomberg Tax: Are You Eligible for Tax-Free Capital Gains?
- New rules limit use of independent contractors, creating significant liabilities and penalties for California employers
- Hotel Management: Why are so many hoteliers talking about cannabis hotels?
- Court Finds Attorneys in Contempt of Court for Violating Protective Order Where Attorneys Shared Confidential Materials Under Joint Defense Agreement
- How the Final IRS Opportunity Zone Regulations Impact Real Estate Investment and Development in Qualified Opportunity Zones
- Directors Be Warned – You are Responsible for Your Company's Data Security
- Hotel lawyer alert for hotel owners and operators: Newest FTC warning about hotel data security
- ADA Website Accessibility Lawsuits Won't Go Away in 2020: Part 3 – Website reservations – ADA litigation specific to hotels
- JMBM's Land Use & Zoning Law Practice Ranked in 2020 Edition of U.S. News – Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms."
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP Announces 2020 Partner Promotions
- Trust & Estate Litigation Attorney Vatche Zetjian Joins JMBM in Los Angeles
- JMBM Ranked in 2020 Edition of U.S. News - Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms."
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP Expands Corporate Practice with Two New Partners: Marianne Martin and Jeffrey Groendal
- JMBM Patent Litigation Attorney Stan Gibson's Medtronic Verdict Ranked in National Law Journal Hall of Fame
- Commercial Observer: Construction Lenders Weather Rising Costs, Nagging Delays
- Class Action Prospector: PLANNERNET INC: Court Enters Final Judgment in Champagne Suit
- The Real Deal: Can influencers and college students save Greenland's Metropolis?
- Los Angeles Business Journal: DOWNTOWN WOMEN'S CENTER: Every woman housed
- Australian Government News: Cool Hand Vineyards Owns Trademark for 'THE HILT,