- San Francisco Business Times: Exclusive: Fight between church and historic preservation group shows why it's so hard to build in San Francisco
- Bloomberg: Big Law Business: Cathay Enlists Firm Once Sued for Data Breach to Help After Hack
- Proposed IRS Regulations Offer More Potential Uses of Opportunity Zone Funds for Real Estate Development
- Law360: Google Data Leak Exposes Breach Disclosure Conundrums
- HospitalityNet: Labor & Employment Update: California Hotel Owners Must Provide Human Trafficking Awareness Training
- California Appeals Court Upholds Legislative Workaround that Mooted CEQA Suit Targeting Development Project in Los Angeles
- U.S. News & World Report – Best Law Firms® Recognizes JMBM as 2019 "Best Law Firm"
- Look Before You Leap: Practical Considerations Regarding Class Action Waivers in Arbitration Agreements
- Banking & Financial Services Policy Report: Volume 34 Number 4, "Commercial Loan Workouts: 10 Points to Consider in Developing a Workout Strategy"
- PTAB Will Not Consider An Expert Report Prepared for Litigation And Created After the Filing of the Petition
- U.S. News & World – Best Lawyers® Recognizes JMBM as 2019 "Best Law Firm"
- JMBM Announces Formation of its Legal Cannabis Group
- Intellectual Property Attorney Rex Hwang Joins Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- JMBM Attorneys Selected as 2019 Best Lawyers in America
- M. Anthony Brown Appointed to LACBA State Appellate Judicial Evaluation Committee
- Law360: States Stake Claim To Privacy Role With Uber Breach Pact
- Hotels News Now: California data privacy - What hoteliers need to know
- Ventura County Star: County alters law again on land use; Revision is third in wake of wedding site's lawsuit
- Hanford Sentinel: What You Need to Know About the ADA
- MeetingsNet: California Passes Strict Data Protection Law