- Hotel News Resource: Hotel Managers and Owners Be Warned – You are Responsible for Your Hotel's Data Security
- Is This the Time to Sell Your Company (and How)?
- Labor & Employment New Year Round-Up: What to Expect in 2020
- Bloomberg Tax: Are You Eligible for Tax-Free Capital Gains?
- New rules limit use of independent contractors, creating significant liabilities and penalties for California employers
- ADA Requires Hotels To Describe Accessibility Features On Website
- District Court Disqualifies Defense Counsel Where Law Firm Previously Did Work for Wholly Owned Subsidiary of Plaintiff Before Subsidiary was Acquired
- Coronavirus as Force Majeure Event – What Hotel Owners and Operators Should Consider
- Significant Changes in California Privacy Regs
- How the Final IRS Opportunity Zone Regulations Impact Real Estate Investment and Development in Qualified Opportunity Zones
- JMBM's Land Use & Zoning Law Practice Ranked in 2020 Edition of U.S. News – Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms."
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell Attorney Rod Berman Joins the Board of the Get Together Foundation
- JMBM Attorneys Recognized as Southern California Super Lawyers in 2020
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP Announces 2020 Partner Promotions
- Trust & Estate Litigation Attorney Vatche Zetjian Joins JMBM in Los Angeles
- JMBM Ranked in 2020 Edition of U.S. News - Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms."
- 6 Risk Factors That Leave BigLaw Open To Suits From Within
- 2020 Turnaround Management Association's Distressed Investing Conference: changing market dynamic in distressed investing
- Hotel News Resource: Coronavirus & the Hotel Industry - Responsibilities, Liabilities, Implications
- Law360: Calif. Gig Worker Law Bodes Ill For Show Biz, Tax Pros Says
- Skift.com: Hotels are confused by the rise of legal marijuana: opportunity or liability?