- The Recorder: Anti-SLAPP Motions - Courts Taking a Much Closer Look
- Hotel Online: Is GDPR Legislation Coming to U.S. Hotels?
- Hotel Online: New 'accessibility' regulations for electric vehicle charging stations
- Are Your Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Accessible to Disabled Guests/Customers?
- Hotel Online: What Do Top Hotel Executives See on the Horizon for 2018?
- JMBM Hotel Lawyer Guy Maisnik Speaks on Private Equity at the 2018 Lodging Conference
- New California Prop 65 Warnings Required by August 30, 2018 – Is your business ready?
- Look Before You Leap: Practical Considerations Regarding Class Action Waivers in Arbitration Agreements
- Banking & Financial Services Policy Report: Volume 34 Number 4, "Commercial Loan Workouts: 10 Points to Consider in Developing a Workout Strategy"
- PTAB Will Not Consider An Expert Report Prepared for Litigation And Created After the Filing of the Petition
- JMBM Attorneys Selected as 2019 Best Lawyers in America
- M. Anthony Brown Appointed to LACBA State Appellate Judicial Evaluation Committee
- JMBM Attorneys Recognized as 2018 Northern California Super Lawyers
- JMBM Partner Benjamin Reznik Honored For Fight Against Genocide
- Super Lawyers Recognizes JMBM Attorneys as 2018 Southern California Rising Stars
- Hotels News Now: California data privacy - What hoteliers need to know
- Ventura County Star: County alters law again on land use; Revision is third in wake of wedding site's lawsuit
- Hanford Sentinel: What You Need to Know About the ADA
- MeetingsNet: California Passes Strict Data Protection Law
- Law360: Calif. Privacy Law To Spark GDPR-Like Compliance Efforts