Hotel Law Blog
- JMBM Hotel Lawyer Guy Maisnik Speaks on Private Equity at the 2018 Lodging Conference
- Take 5 steps NOW to avoid trouble with California's new privacy act
- California Adopts the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018
- New "accessibility" regulations for electric vehicle charging stations
- What do top hotel executives see on the horizon for 2018?
Patent Law Blog
- Karl Storz v. Sryker: District Court Strikes Infringement Expert Who Provided No Analysis of Infringement
- District Court Grants Preliminary Injunction Requiring Defendant to Stop Inter Partes Review at Patent Office Because of Forum Selection Clause
- Ericsson v. TCL: District Court Tosses Out Damage Theory Based on Improper Use of Survey
- Administrative Law Judge at ITC Denies Motion to Compel Non-Parties to Produce Compilations of Prior Art on Grounds that such Compilations Constitute Work Product
- Special Master Recommends Deposition of Litigation Counsel Who Also Helped Prosecute Patents-in-Suit
Cybersecurity Lawyer Forum
- Webinar: Data protection and information security in EU, India and California – what next?
- California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 – How You Can Prepare
- Responding to Ransomware
- A Field Guide to "Social Engineering" Cyber Scams
- California Adopts the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 – What you need to know
Investment Law Blog
- Webinar: "How can EB-5 issuers make the most of the Opportunity Zone program?"
- Catherine DeBono Holmes Recognized in EB5 Investors Magazine's List of "Top 15 Corporate Attorneys"
- Fiduciary Duties of General Partners and Managers in Connection with Redeployment of EB-5 Capital
- STANDARDS AND GUIDELINES FOR REDEPLOYMENT OF EB-5 INVESTMENT FUNDS
- Standards and Guidelines for Redeployment of EB-5 Investment Funds – A White Paper
Natural Resources & Mining Law Blog
- Environmental and Land Use Lawyer Martin Stratte Joins JMBM's Natural Resources and Mining Group
- The DOI's Review of National Monuments – What it means to the mining industry
- Important news for mining companies with existing or future projects in the California desert
- California Mining Update — AB 1142 and SB 209: What operators need to know about SMARA modernization
- California Mining Update — AB 1142 and SB 209: What lead agencies need to know about SMARA Modernization
California Land Use Blog
- New California Prop 65 Warnings Required by August 30, 2018 – Is your business ready?
- JMBM Government, Land Use and Environmental Lawyers Selected for Inclusion in the Best Lawyers in America® Guide
- State Agencies Cannot Use State Budgetary Uncertainties to Escape Mitigation Obligations under CEQA
- Government & Land Use Lawyer Daniel F. Freedman Joins Jeffer Mangels in Los Angeles
- Land Use Lawyer: Football in Los Angeles? It's All About The Land.