California Land Use Blog
Hotel Law Blog
- 2018 LIIC Top 10 – Annual survey of lodging investment challenges and opportunities
- Hotel Lawyer Jeffrey T. Myers Joins JMBM's Global Hospitality Group®
- Proposition 65 Defense Lawyer: Is your hotel ready for the new Prop 65 regulation deadline?
- Who will you see at Meet the Money?
- The hotel industry salutes Larry Shupnick!
Natural Resources & Mining Law Blog
Patent Law Blog
- Karl Storz v. Sryker: District Court Strikes Infringement Expert Who Provided No Analysis of Infringement
- District Court Grants Preliminary Injunction Requiring Defendant to Stop Inter Partes Review at Patent Office Because of Forum Selection Clause
- Ericsson v. TCL: District Court Tosses Out Damage Theory Based on Improper Use of Survey
- Administrative Law Judge at ITC Denies Motion to Compel Non-Parties to Produce Compilations of Prior Art on Grounds that such Compilations Constitute Work Product
- Special Master Recommends Deposition of Litigation Counsel Who Also Helped Prosecute Patents-in-Suit
Investment Law Blog
- Catherine DeBono Holmes Recognized in EB5 Investors Magazine's List of "Top 15 Corporate Attorneys"
- Fiduciary Duties of General Partners and Managers in Connection with Redeployment of EB-5 Capital
- STANDARDS AND GUIDELINES FOR REDEPLOYMENT OF EB-5 INVESTMENT FUNDS
- Standards and Guidelines for Redeployment of EB-5 Investment Funds – A White Paper
- What to do if you suspect your EB-5 project is in trouble
Cybersecurity Lawyer Forum
- SEC Ramps Up Its Interest in Cryptocurrency Companies with Scores of Subpoenas
- The U.S. Treasury Wants to Know Your Customers, No Matter What the Currency
- What is Blockchain Good For? Here are some guidelines.
- The Four Horsemen of Cryptocurrencies: Volatility, criminal activity, security issues, and human error
- Michael Gold Named one of California's Top 20 Cyber / Artificial Intelligence Lawyers in California