To All Visitors of JMBM's Offices
We look forward to welcoming you into our office. The health and safety of clients and employees are our highest priorities. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented new protocols in compliance with federal, state, and local guidelines. To ensure that your visit to our office is as easy and comfortable as possible, here are several important notes to review before your arrival:
- All visits to our office are currently by appointment only.
- Los Angeles Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- San Francisco Office Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Orange County Office Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Upon arrival in our building's parking structure in Los Angeles, please proceed to the visitor valet area where a parking attendant will guide you to a parking spot. Valet parking has been temporarily suspended. In our Orange County office, please proceed to a space marked as "Visitor Parking."
- Please bring one (1) form of photo identification to present at the building's security desk.
- Face coverings are required in our Los Angeles office, regardless of vaccination status. In our Orange County and San Francisco offices, face coverings are required for unvaccinated individuals and recommended for vaccinated individuals.
- Please check in and sign the visitor's log at JMBM's reception desk located on:
- Los Angeles Office: 7th Floor
- San Francisco Office: 5th Floor (not currently open to visitors)
- Orange County Office: 11th Floor
- Please adhere to all social distancing and healthy workplace etiquette signs posted throughout our offices.
- Upon arrival in our office, please wash your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer. We have a plentiful supply of both for your use.
- If you are sick, have had symptoms within the last ten (10) days, or have been around someone who has been sick, please reschedule your visit.
Thank you for helping us to keep our offices safe.