- Counsel for the purchase and sale of multiple hotel properties throughout the United States ranging in value from $8,000,000 to nearly $200,000,000.
- Represents clients on the acquisition and sale of some of the most expensive homes in America ranging from $5,000,000 to nearly $100,000,000.
- Numerous office, retail and residential leasing transactions.
- Represents individuals, public companies and multinational organizations in multi-million dollar foreign and domestic construction projects.
- Commercial real estate acquisitions and dispositions throughout the United States and internationally ranging in value from $5,000,000 to in excess of $100,000,000.
- Hotel purchase and sale agreements, management agreements and franchise agreements for investors, family offices and private equity firms.
- Counsel on the acquisition, development and construction of major hotel projects in Los Angeles and throughout the United States.
- Represents clients across the entire spectrum of wealth on a myriad of real estate and planning matters.
LL.M., Georgetown University Law Center
J.D., University of California, Davis, School of Law
M.S., University of Oxford
B.A., University of California, Davis
American Bar Association
J. Reuben Clark Law Society
Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Phi Beta Kappa
- English Speaking Union Scholarship
- Recognized in Best Lawyers®: Ones to Watch 2023