- The Delaware Rapid Arbitration Act: The Return of Arbitration as a Quick and Cost-Effective Way for Businesses to Resolve Their Disputes Privately
- Haute Living: Jay Leno on Cars, the Concours & Comedy
- Hotel Online: US Supreme Court Voids LA Ordinance Requiring Hotel Operators to Turn Over Guest Records on Demand
- Daily Journal: Employers Must Prepare to be Ambushed by Unions
- California Decision Expands Actuary's Potential Liability Based on Aiding and Abetting Theory
- Hotel Law Blog EB-5 legislative update: EB-5 Regional Center Program is extended, Senate bill proposes making program permanent
- Class Action Defense Blog Class Action Defense Cases: American Arbitration Association (AAA) Enforces Binding Individual Arbitration While JAMS Allows Plaintiff To Unilaterally Include Dozens Of Employees In Single Arbitration Proceeding
- California Land Use Blog State Agencies Cannot Use State Budgetary Uncertainties to Escape Mitigation Obligations under CEQA
- JMBM Articles | Practice: Special Assets Banking & Financial Services Policy Report: Volume 34 Number 4, "Commercial Loan Workouts: 10 Points to Consider in Developing a Workout Strategy"
- Patent Lawyer Blog PTAB Will Not Consider An Expert Report Prepared for Litigation And Created After the Filing of the Petition
- Los Angeles Land Use and Environmental Attorney Daniel Freedman Appointed ABA Section Vice Chair
- Best Lawyers in America® 2016 Recognizes 17 JMBM Attorneys
- JMBM's Stan Gibson will speak at the Practising Law Institute (PLI) Program and Webcast, "Electronic Discovery Institute 2015: What Corporate and Outside Counsel Need to Know"
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP Represents EVD, Inc. (dba Evolve Discovery) in its Sale to UBIC, Inc.
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell Recognized as a "Best Place to Work" for Fifth Consecutive Year
- California Lawyer: Cybersecurity Coverage in Demand as Firms Become Targets of Hacking
- Law360: California Condo Market Comes Back With a Vengeance
- Law360: The Countries and Regions Pouring Cash Into US Real Estate
- TheStreet.com: Is Your Hotel Blocking Your Personal WiFi Hotspot?
- Troubled Company Reporter: Deerfield Ranch Winery Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Petition