- Regional and Community Banks are the Latest Targets of ADA Cyber Accessibility Attacks
- How many millions could "Prevailing Wage" cost your hotel?
- Pre-immigration and Non-U.S. Resident Planning
- Important news for family-held businesses: IRS proposes imminent changes in family valuation discounts
- Planetizen: Twisting the Truth: The NIMBY Opposition to Second Units in L.A.
- Hotel Capital Markets Update: David Loeb, RW Baird
- NEW CA PREVAILING WAGE LAW SUSPENDED BY FEDERAL COURT!
- Class Action Defense Cases: American Arbitration Association (AAA) Enforces Binding Individual Arbitration While JAMS Allows Plaintiff To Unilaterally Include Dozens Of Employees In Single Arbitration Proceeding (2015)
- Banking & Financial Services Policy Report: Volume 34 Number 4, "Commercial Loan Workouts: 10 Points to Consider in Developing a Workout Strategy"
- PTAB Will Not Consider An Expert Report Prepared for Litigation And Created After the Filing of the Petition
- Joseph Mellema Joins Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP as Of Counsel in the Patent Litigation Group
- JMBM's Global Hospitality Group® announces EB-5 financing and closing of two recent deals for Great Wolf Resorts and Wurzak Hotel Group
- JMBM Attorneys Recognized as 2017 Best Lawyers in America®
- Environmental and Land Use Lawyer Jodi Smith Joins Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP as Of Counsel
- JMBM Attorneys Recognized as 2016 Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- The Recorder: Even SCOTUS Unsure on How Much Samsung Owes Apple
- eHotelier: The explosion of hotel brands and what owners should do about it
- Law360: Real Estate Giants: Comcast Center, Philadelphia
- Inside Counsel: Does Kate Spade Own the Rights to Her Own Name?
- Law360: German Cryo-Chamber Maker Wants Arbitration In €4M Row