- Hotel Online: Hotel Lawyer: Surge of activity creates new management agreement opportunities
- Hotel Online: Change in IRS Rules on 'Automatic Tipping' Raises a Red Flag for Hotels & Restaurants
- Hotel News Resource: Pool Lifts Update: Numerous lawsuits have been filed against hotel owners in California - Compliance and prevention surveys remain critical!
- Orange County Business Journal: What to do if regulators come knocking?
- Bloomberg BNA Corporate Governance Report: Cyber Risk and the Board of Directors Closing the Gap
- Patent Lawyer Blog Rembrandt v. Facebook: District Court Excludes Damage Expert Where Expert Failed to Apportion Damages to Patented Features in Accused Product
- Hotel Law Blog Hotel Lawyer: Surge of activity creates new management agreement opportunities
- California Land Use Blog JMBM Hotel Developers Forum: Miguel Santana advocates hotel expansion for downtown Los Angeles
- Class Action Defense Blog Class Action Defense CasesAmerican Express v. Italian Colors: United States Supreme Court Reverses Second Circuit Refusal To Enforce Class Action Waiver Under Federal Arbitration Act (FAA)
- JMBM Articles | Practice: Special Assets Dick Rogan to Speak at SAMA Conference
- Jon Welner, Partner at Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP, is Elected Chair of the Environmental Law Section of the Bar Association of San Francisco
- JMBM Named "Go-To" Law Firm by Fortune 500® Counsel
- JMBM Recognized as a 2014 Best Law Firm by U.S. News & World Report - Best Lawyers®
- Who's Who in Real Estate: JMBM Attorney Jim Butler Recognized by Los Angeles Business Journal
- Best Lawyers in America 2014