- Employment Law Alert: Will You Need to Pay Overtime to Your Salaried Workforce?
- Labor Alert: New LA ordinance requires 48 hours of paid sick leave per year for all employees
- Law360: Shake Up in Hotel Competition Standards: Key Takeaways
- They Will Click: Cybersecurity and the Human Factor
- CalCIMA 'Checklist' for Compliance with AB 219: New Prevailing Wage Requirements for Concrete Suppliers
- Video: Tom Corcoran discusses rational debt and the 2016 hotel market
- ABA Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources: Economic impacts in ESA critical habitat designations
- Class Action Defense Cases: American Arbitration Association (AAA) Enforces Binding Individual Arbitration While JAMS Allows Plaintiff To Unilaterally Include Dozens Of Employees In Single Arbitration Proceeding
- Banking & Financial Services Policy Report: Volume 34 Number 4, "Commercial Loan Workouts: 10 Points to Consider in Developing a Workout Strategy"
- PTAB Will Not Consider An Expert Report Prepared for Litigation And Created After the Filing of the Petition
- Environmental and Land Use Lawyer Jodi Smith Joins Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP as Of Counsel
- JMBM Attorneys Recognized as 2016 Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Nilay Vora joins Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP as Of Counsel in the Litigation Group
- Super Lawyers Recognizes JMBM Attorneys as 2016 Southern California Rising Stars
- Bradford S. Cohen joins Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP as a Partner in the Tax, Trusts & Estates, and Corporate Groups