- IP Frontline: Why Early Trademark Filing is Crucial in China
- Daily Journal: We're First Again on Data Privacy
- Real Property Law Section: How Many Judges Does it Take to Rule That A Shopping Center Tenant Is Not Liable for ADA Violations In Common Areas?
- Why Early Trademark Filing Is Crucial In China
- California Does It Again - Data Breach Notification Requirements
- Hotel Law Blog The Marriott-Starwood merger's impact on owners, franchisees and developers
- California Land Use Blog ABA Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources: Economic impacts in ESA critical habitat designations
- Class Action Defense Blog Class Action Defense Cases: American Arbitration Association (AAA) Enforces Binding Individual Arbitration While JAMS Allows Plaintiff To Unilaterally Include Dozens Of Employees In Single Arbitration Proceeding
- JMBM Articles | Practice: Special Assets Banking & Financial Services Policy Report: Volume 34 Number 4, "Commercial Loan Workouts: 10 Points to Consider in Developing a Workout Strategy"
- Patent Lawyer Blog PTAB Will Not Consider An Expert Report Prepared for Litigation And Created After the Filing of the Petition
- JMBM Recognized as 2016 U.S. News & World Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firm"
- Watco Manufacturing Receives Favorable Jury Verdict in Patent Case
- Federal Environmental Lawyer, Matthew J. Sanders, Joins JMBM
- Los Angeles Land Use and Environmental Attorney Daniel Freedman Appointed ABA Section Vice Chair
- Best Lawyers in America® 2016 Recognizes 17 JMBM Attorneys
- Law360: 4 Ways LA's Quake Retrofit Funding Impasse May Resolve
- CNN: Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Purchase by Marriott International
- Los Angeles Business Journal: Rising Property Prices in Downtown L.A.'s Arts District
- Law360: Projects in Big Cities Remain a Major Hitch in EB-5 Debate
- Troubled Company Reporter