- Law360: Lenders Want Comfort Letters Comfort for Whom?
- Law360: A Settling Party's Cross-Claim Shield in Bankruptcy Cases
- The Conveyor: New Law Allows Mining Operators to Remedy Compliance Issues and Retain AB 3098 List Status
- ehotelier.com: Comfort Letters - Comfort for Whom?
- Hotel Online: Comfort Letters - Comfort for Whom?
- Patent Lawyer Blog Motion to Dismiss Granted Where Patent Infringement Complaint Alleged Joint Infringement But Failed to Allege Direction and Control
- Hotel Law Blog Hotel Lawyer in Los Angeles: Why does it seem like everyone wants to build or buy a hotel in downtown LA? It's the "Renaissance of DTLA," silly!
- California Land Use Blog New Law Allows Mining Operators to Remedy Compliance Issues and Retain AB 3098 List Status
- Class Action Defense Blog Class Action Defense CasesAmerican Express v. Italian Colors: United States Supreme Court Reverses Second Circuit Refusal To Enforce Class Action Waiver Under Federal Arbitration Act (FAA)
- JMBM Articles | Practice: Special Assets Dick Rogan to Speak at SAMA Conference
- JMBM's attorneys provide legal and practical business advice to Chinese citizens making U.S. investments
- Meet the Money® National Hotel Finance and Investment Conference will focus on hotel development and deals
- Bridget McInerney Harris, L. Randolph Harris, and D. Karen Maready Join Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Appellate Court Rules in Favor of Saudi Prince in Benedict Canyon Case
- Edward S. Grenville Joins JMBM as Corporate Partner in San Francisco Office
- Daily Journal: Post-Redevelopment, Lawyers Navigate Labyrinth of Subsidies for Affordable Housing
- Troubled Company Reporter: Wells Fargo
- San Francisco Chronicle: Cal Shakes raises the roof, funds to aid civic programs
- Law360: 5 Biggest Tax Traps For Unwary Hotel Companies
- Hospitality Net: Panelists Discuss U.S. Lodging Industry Forecast