- 2016 CA Prevailing Wage Law Expanded To Cover Private Projects
- Pre-immigration and Non-U.S. Resident Planning
- Important news for family-held businesses: IRS proposes imminent changes in family valuation discounts
- Planetizen: Twisting the Truth: The NIMBY Opposition to Second Units in L.A.
- Los Angeles Business Journal: Still Only Human
- California Prevailing Wage Law Expanded to Cover Private Projects
- Hotel Lawyer: What's up with all the new hotel brands and what does it mean to you?
- Class Action Defense Cases: American Arbitration Association (AAA) Enforces Binding Individual Arbitration While JAMS Allows Plaintiff To Unilaterally Include Dozens Of Employees In Single Arbitration Proceeding
- Banking & Financial Services Policy Report: Volume 34 Number 4, "Commercial Loan Workouts: 10 Points to Consider in Developing a Workout Strategy"
- PTAB Will Not Consider An Expert Report Prepared for Litigation And Created After the Filing of the Petition
- JMBM Attorneys Recognized as 2017 Best Lawyers in America®
- Environmental and Land Use Lawyer Jodi Smith Joins Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP as Of Counsel
- JMBM Attorneys Recognized as 2016 Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Nilay Vora joins Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP as Of Counsel in the Litigation Group
- Super Lawyers Recognizes JMBM Attorneys as 2016 Southern California Rising Stars