- Daily Journal: Eyeing the Intellectual Property of Wearable Tech
- Hotel Online: Hotel Financing 2015: JMBM's "preferred" EB-5 construction financing program for top developers and projects
- Hotel News Resource: Condo hotels: Don't forget the secret sauce!
- Hotel Online: Prediction 2015: Chinese investment wave will create many opportunities in the US
- Hotel Online: ADA Lawyer: FedEx sued for failure to provide effective auxiliary aids and services for hearing and speech impaired employees and job applicants
- Patent Lawyer Blog Dismissal Based on Petitioner's Prior DJ Action Cannot Be Waived
- Hotel Law Blog Hotel Financing 2015: JMBM's "preferred" EB-5 construction financing program for top developers and projects.
- California Land Use Blog Developers of single- and multi-family density bonus projects should submit their applications now
- Class Action Defense Blog Class Action Defense CasesAmerican Express v. Italian Colors: United States Supreme Court Reverses Second Circuit Refusal To Enforce Class Action Waiver Under Federal Arbitration Act (FAA)
- JMBM Articles | Practice: Special Assets Dick Rogan to Speak at SAMA Conference
- JMBM Named 2015 "Top Ranked Law Firm" by Martindale-Hubbell®
- JMBM Recognized as 2015 U.S. News & World Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firm"
- JMBM Attorneys Included in Best Lawyers in America 2015
- JMBM's Meet the Money® marks its 25th anniversary in 2015
- Jon Welner, Environmental Partner at Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP, is Elected Chair of the Planning Commission for the Town of Tiburon
- New York Times: In Los Angeles, a Nimby Battle Pits Millionaires vs. Billionaires
- Huffington Post: Hollywood Sex Abuse Doc Draws Fire for Sex Party Claims and Reliance on 'Proven Liar'
- Law360: California Supreme Court Urged to Reinforce CEQA Exemptions
- Daily Journal: Design is Key in Apple-Samsung Appeal
- JMBM Recognized as a "Go-To Law Firm of the Top 500 Companies" by ALM