- HospitalityNet: Are Dual-Branded Hotels a Good Idea
- Hotel Online: How the Marriott-Starwood Merger Will Affect You
- Hotel Online: The PROs and CONs of Multi-Branded Hotels
- Wolters Kluwer: New CA Prevailing Wage Law Suspended by Federal Court
- Hotel Online: ADA Defense Lawyer: Philadelphia Court Hits Uber and Lyft for ADA Violations
- Charter Cities: No Longer an Oasis From CA Prevailing Wage
- Hotel Lawyer: How the Marriott-Starwood merger will affect you. . .
- Class Action Defense Cases: American Arbitration Association (AAA) Enforces Binding Individual Arbitration While JAMS Allows Plaintiff To Unilaterally Include Dozens Of Employees In Single Arbitration Proceeding (2015)
- Banking & Financial Services Policy Report: Volume 34 Number 4, "Commercial Loan Workouts: 10 Points to Consider in Developing a Workout Strategy"
- PTAB Will Not Consider An Expert Report Prepared for Litigation And Created After the Filing of the Petition
- U.S. News & World Best Lawyers® Recognizes JMBM as 2017 "Best Law Firm"
- Joseph Mellema Joins Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP as Of Counsel in the Patent Litigation Group
- JMBM's Global Hospitality Group® announces EB-5 financing and closing of two recent deals for Great Wolf Resorts and Wurzak Hotel Group
- JMBM Attorneys Recognized as 2017 Best Lawyers in America®
- JMBM Recognized on Vault's 2017 "Top 150 Under 150" Law Firm List