- The Evolving Legal Landscape of The Commercial Use of Drones Federal Aviation Administration v. Raphael Pirker
- Hotel News Resource: Why does it seem like everyone wants to build or buy a hotel in downtown LA?
- The Recorder: Discussing the topic of destruction and preservation of evidence
- Law360: Lenders Want Comfort Letters Comfort for Whom?
- Law360: A Settling Party's Cross-Claim Shield in Bankruptcy Cases
- Patent Lawyer Blog Andrulis v. Celgene: District Court Dismisses Undivided Direct Infringement Claim But Permits Joint Direct Infringement Claim to Proceed
- Hotel Law Blog Hotel Lawyer in Los Angeles: Why does it seem like everyone wants to build or buy a hotel in downtown LA? It's the "Renaissance of DTLA," silly!
- California Land Use Blog New Law Allows Mining Operators to Remedy Compliance Issues and Retain AB 3098 List Status
- Class Action Defense Blog Class Action Defense CasesAmerican Express v. Italian Colors: United States Supreme Court Reverses Second Circuit Refusal To Enforce Class Action Waiver Under Federal Arbitration Act (FAA)
- JMBM Articles | Practice: Special Assets Dick Rogan to Speak at SAMA Conference
- JMBM Attorney Jeff Goldman Recognized as one of California's Top Intellectual Property Litigators for Fifth year
- JMBM's attorneys provide legal and practical business advice to Chinese citizens making U.S. investments
- Meet the Money® National Hotel Finance and Investment Conference will focus on hotel development and deals
- Bridget McInerney Harris, L. Randolph Harris, and D. Karen Maready Join Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Appellate Court Rules in Favor of Saudi Prince in Benedict Canyon Case