- They Will Click: Cybersecurity and the Human Factor
- CalCIMA 'Checklist' for Compliance with AB 219: New Prevailing Wage Requirements for Concrete Suppliers
- Recent Legislative Reforms to California's Surface Mining and Reclamation Act (SMARA)
- Join the Club - Hotels Under Siege
- Daily Journal: New Bankruptcy Forms Already in Use
- Industry fundamentals are good now and will continue improve
- ABA Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources: Economic impacts in ESA critical habitat designations
- Class Action Defense Cases: American Arbitration Association (AAA) Enforces Binding Individual Arbitration While JAMS Allows Plaintiff To Unilaterally Include Dozens Of Employees In Single Arbitration Proceeding
- Banking & Financial Services Policy Report: Volume 34 Number 4, "Commercial Loan Workouts: 10 Points to Consider in Developing a Workout Strategy"
- PTAB Will Not Consider An Expert Report Prepared for Litigation And Created After the Filing of the Petition
- Bradford S. Cohen joins Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP as a Partner in the Tax, Trusts & Estates, and Corporate Groups
- Anthony Pacheco to Speak at the 2016 Claims and Litigation Management Alliance Midwest Conference
- Prince's Estate What happens without a will or trust?
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell Represents Patriot Environmental Services in Acquisition of Assets
- Stan Gibson recognized by JD Supra as Thought Leader in Patent Litigation