- Hotel Online: Meet the Money® 2013 -- Mood of the Hotel Industry and Conference Presentations
- Hotel Online: EB-5 Alert: California Moves to Make EB-5 Financing More Competitive in the State -- Changes Rules on TEA Designation
- Hospitality Net: The LIIC Top 10: Annual Survey of Lodging Investment Trends and Challenges
- The "Death Knell" for Family Discounts?
- The Recorder: Reviving an Old Project
- Hotel Law Blog EB-5 Financing: Use of stabilized hotel revenues for determining job creation from new hotel development.
- California Land Use Blog Inclusionary Housing Ordinance Withstands Facial Challenge in New California Court of Appeal Decision; California Building Industry Association v. City of San Jose
- Patent Lawyer Blog Motion to Enforce Settlement Agreement Denied Where Agreement Was Reached as to the Amount of the Settlement But Party Struck Through Two Other Material Terms
- Special Assets Lawyer Blog Dick Rogan to Speak at SAMA Conference
- Class Action Defense Blog Class Action Defense Cases–Brinker v. Superior Court: California Supreme Court Affirms, Reverses And Remand Class Action Certification Ruling In Labor Law Class Action Clarifying Meal And Rest Break Requirements
- JMBM included in the American Lawyer's 2013 Am Law 200
- Land Use Lawyer Robert McMurry Joins Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP in Los Angeles
- JMBM awarded Corporate INTL's 2013 Legal Award for Bankruptcy Law Firm of the Year in California
- JMBM Attorney Jeff Goldman Recognized as one of California's top 75 Intellectual Property Litigators
- JMBM’s Global Hospitality Group® announces publication of the How to Buy a Hotel Handbook
- Los Angeles Business Journal: Firm Appeal
- Los Angeles Times: Westside Development Fuels Debate Over Growth -- Smart or Otherwise
- Daily Journal: Profile of U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Stephen L. Johnson
- Yahoo: Burning Question: Does Justin Bieber Really Make Houseguests Sign Non-Disclosure Agreements?
- Law360: NYC Trophy Deals Signal Widespread Recovery