California Land Use Blog
- Government & Land Use Lawyer Daniel F. Freedman Joins Jeffer Mangels in Los Angeles
- Land Use Lawyer: Football in Los Angeles? It's All About The Land.
- California Land Use Lawyer: Will We See CEQA Reform In 2015?
- Residential Development in California: New Density Bonus Law Makes New Affordable Housing Difficult to Build
- Developers of single- and multi-family density bonus projects should submit their applications now
Class Action Defense Blog
- Class Action Defense CasesAmerican Express v. Italian Colors: United States Supreme Court Reverses Second Circuit Refusal To Enforce Class Action Waiver Under Federal Arbitration Act (FAA)
- Class Action Defense CasesBrinker v. Superior Court: California Supreme Court Affirms, Reverses And Remand Class Action Certification Ruling In Labor Law Class Action Clarifying Meal And Rest Break Requirements
- Class Action Defense Cases–KPMG v. Cocchi: Supreme Court Reiterates Requirement That State Courts Follow Concepcion And Enforce Arbitration Agreements Under The Federal Arbitration Act (FAA)
- Richard Watts: "Fables of Fortune: What Rich People Have That You Don't Want"
- Class Action Defense Cases–Ellis v. Costco Wholesale Corp.: Ninth Circuit Vacates And Remands Class Action Certification In Gender Discrimination Labor Law Case
Hotel Law Blog
- Presentations from Meet the Money® 2015 Suzanne Mellen, Alan Reay, Vail Brown, Stephen Rushmore, Jr., Mark Woodworth, Mike Cahill and Richard Green
- Hotel Lawyer from Meet the Money® News from the 2015 Lodging Industry Investment Council (LIIC) Annual Survey: "Carpe Diem"
- Meet the Money® 2015 Sponsor Spotlight: Rich Clark, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
- Meet the Money® 2015 Sponsor Spotlight: Rob Pallsechi, Hilton Worldwide
- Meet the Money® National Hotel Finance & Investment Conference May 4-6, 2015 in Los Angeles
Patent Law Blog
- Cascades v. Samsung: Court Denies Motion to Compel Deposition of Trial Counsel but Grants Request to Produce Fee Agreement
- Farstone v. Apple: With "far too many disputes," Court orders face-to-face meet and confer to resolve motion to compel
- No Vacation in Florida: Court Orders Notice of Vacation Designation Stricken
- PTAB Rejects Samsung's Bid to Join Its Own Previously Initiated IPR Proceeding As An Unjustified "Second Bite At The Apple"
- District Court Orders Submission of Expert Reports on Damages to Determine Proper Usage of Entire Market Value Rule
Investment Law Blog
- Hotelier Roadmap to EB-5 Financing for New Hotel Construction, Expansion or Renovation: Ten Steps to a Successful EB-5 Offering
- The Basic Rules of Website Advertising for EB-5 Securities Offerings
- Catherine DeBono Holmes Will Participate as a Panelist at the 2015 IIUSA EB-5 Regional Economic Development Advocacy Conference
- EB-5 Financing for Hotel Development
- New Publication on EB-5 Financing and U.S. Securities Laws