- Law360: Lenders Want Comfort Letters Comfort for Whom?
- Daily Journal: Post-Redevelopment, Lawyers Navigate Labyrinth of Subsidies for Affordable Housing
- Apple v. Samsung: The Federal Circuit Reverses the District Court and Sets New Standards for Obtaining Permanent Injunctions in Patent Infringement Actions
- Law360: A Settling Party's Cross-Claim Shield in Bankruptcy Cases
- The Conveyor: New Law Allows Mining Operators to Remedy Compliance Issues and Retain AB 3098 List Status
- Troubled Company Reporter: Wells Fargo