Remi Salter is an associate in the Firm’s Litigation Group. Her practice focuses on general commercial litigation, corporate defense and investigation matters, and intellectual property litigation.
Remi has represented clients in a variety of industries and cases, including contract disputes, construction defect disputes, trademarks, patents, and probate and trust matters.
She has been involved in all aspects of litigation, including pre-lawsuit investigations, conducting discovery, drafting pleadings and motions, conducting depositions, and preparing for trial.
Remi also has experience in ex parte and inter partes proceedings before the USPTO Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
Representative Matters Include
- Represented top fashion brand in trademark infringement action.
- Represented billion dollar manufacturer in construction defect arbitration.
- Represented various companies and individuals in corporate defense and investigation matters.
J.D., University of California, Berkeley School of Law, 2017
Editor-in-Chief, Berkeley Journal of International Law, 2016-2017
B.A., University of Central Florida
- Law360: Alan Parsons Can Pursue 'Knockoff' Claims Against Promoter
- Lloyd's Intellectual Property Reporter: HYPER ICE: Theragun Suit Over Massage Element Patent Dismissed
- Law360: Alan Parsons Says Ex-Promoter Used His Name For 'Knockoff
- Lloyd's Intellectual Property Reporter: AMERBOA INC: Paige LLC Suit over Stitch Design Trademarks Ends
- Lloyd's Intellectual Property Reporter: Theragun, LLC