Elizabeth A. CulleyAssociate
Elizabeth is an associate in the Litigation Department. Her practice involves general litigation with an emphasis on land use, corporate, intellectual property and entertainment litigation.
- Represented a hedge fund in obtaining a state court fairness determination pursuant to Section 3(a)(10) of the Securities Act of 1933 in connection with investments in a NASDAQ-listed company.
- Represented landowners and business owners in civil rights cases, eminent domain cases, and land use and entitlement issues.
- Represented companies in responding to subpoenas issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Represented companies in high stakes patent and copyright disputes.
- Represented companies in various contract disputes.
J.D., University of Southern California, Gould School of Law, 2008
B.A., University of Southern California, 2005
Bar AdmissionsState Bar of California
Awards & Recognition
- Content Editor, Southern California Law Review
- Judicial Extern for the Honorable Alex Kozinski, Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals