Brendan is an associate in the Litigation Department. His practice involves general litigation with an emphasis on landlord-tenant, corporate, intellectual property and entertainment litigation. Brendan is actively involved in the litigation process from start to finish, from communicating with clients to engaging in depositions and motion practice and preparing for trials.
- Represented landowners and business owners in land use and tenant issues.
- Represented international company in various licensing disputes.
- Represented debtor in various bankruptcy adversarial proceedings.
- Represented creditors in various post judgment and collection matters.
- Represented companies in high stakes patent and copyright disputes.
- Represented Aramid Entertainment Fund in litigation involving a $500 million motion picture slate financing deal.
- Represented Chimei Innolux, Chi Mei Optoelectronics, Acer, Viewsonic and Vizio in patent litigation relating to the manufacture of liquid crystal displays. Semiconductor Energy Laboratory v. Chimei Innolux, et al. (C.D. Cal. 2012).
- Represented a major record company in a series of putative class actions concerning the contractual royalties payable for sales of digital permanent downloads and ringtones.
J.D., University of California Los Angeles, School of Law, 2011
B.A., Communications, University of Southern California, 2008
magna cum laude
Bar AdmissionsCalifornia, 2011, Active
U.S. District Court, Central District of California, 2012
Los Angeles County Bar Association
Beverly Hills Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
- Phi Beta Kappa